String Inverter – Optimized Installation With HD-Wave Technology
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC switch, is lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
- Specifically designed to work with power optimizers.
- Built-in module-level monitoring.
- Optional: Faster installations with built-in consumption metering (1% accuracy) and production revenue grade metering (0.5% accuracy, ANSI C12.20)
- Record-breaking 99% weighted efficiency.
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp.
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings.
- UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance.
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014, NEC 2017 and NEC 2020 per article
690.11 and 690.12.
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install both outdoors or indoors.
There are no reviews yet.