Solar Edge EV Charger – Optimized Installation With HD-Wave Technology
By installing the EV charging single phase inverter, your customers benefit from the reduced hassle of installing separately a standalone SolarEdge EV charger and a PV inverter. Furthermore, you benefit by eliminating the need for additional wiring, conduit and a breaker installation. By installing an EV charger that is integrated with an inverter, an additional dedicated circuit breaker is not needed, saving space and eliminating a potential main distribution panel upgrade.
The Solar Edge EV charging single phase inverter supports full network connectivity and integrates seamlessly with the Sola rEdge monitoring platform. Homeowners can track their charging status, control vehicle charging, and set charging schedules.
- 12-25 YEAR WARRANTY
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, per article 690.11 and 690.12
- Extremely small and easy to install outdoors or indoors
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Solar Edge EV Charger
- Optional: Revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5 (0.5% accuracy)
- EV charger cable and holder ordered separately forflexible cable length selection
- Integrated Level 2 EV charger with solar boost mode charging (grid & PV)
- Record-breaking efficiency
- Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance