Single Phase Inverter – Optimized Installation With HD-Wave Technology
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
SolarEdge’s latest generation of single phase inverters are designed using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing. The inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. The result is an even smaller and lighter inverter for simplified shipping and storing, and easy one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC switch, is lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
- Specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Optional: Faster installations with built-in consumption metering (1% accuracy) and production revenue grade metering (0.5% accuracy,
- Record-breaking 99% weighted efficiency
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Single Phase Inverter
- Fixed voltage inverter for longer strings
- UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014, NEC 2017 and NEC 2020 per article
690.11 and 690.12
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install both
outdoors or indoors
There are no reviews yet.