Solar Edge Optimizer – PV power optimization at the module-level
SolarEdge Power Optimizer 400W, Add-On Box for 60 & 72 cell modules. The SolarEdge power optimizer is connected to each module to maximize energy throughput with constant tracking of the Maximum Power Point. The power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective maintenance. When working with SolarEdge inverters, power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the SolarEdge inverter.
When working with SolarEdge inverters, power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the SolarEdge inverter and giving installers greater flexibility to design optimal PV systems.
The independent optimization (IndOP™) technology allows power optimizers to be installed without the need for additional interface hardware and to operate directly with any inverter. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down modules’ voltage whenever inverter or grid power are shutdown.
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more energy
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Meets NEC requirements for arc fault protection (AFCI) and Photovoltaic Rapid Shutdown System (PVRSS)
- Solar Edge Optimizer
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Mitigates all types of module mismatch losses, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading