Solar Edge Optimizers – PV power optimization at the module-level
SolarEdge is the world leader in optimizer technology, or MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), at a module level.
The Solar Edge Optimizers have a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each PV module. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down modules’ DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
Solar Edge Optimizer power increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point of each module individually. The power Solar Edge optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective, module-level maintenance.
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more energy
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Meets NEC requirements for arc fault protection (AFCI) and Photovoltaic Rapid Shutdown System (PVRSS)
- Solar Edge Optimizer
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Mitigates all types of module mismatch losses, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
There are no reviews yet.