Midnite Classic 250 MPPT Charge Controller
The Classic 250 MPPT Charge Controller has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel, and Solar, Hydro, and Wind Modes. The Classic 250 has a maximum output current of 63 amps, an operating voltage of 250 volts, and works with 12 to 72-volt battery systems. The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application enables you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet. As with the whole Classic Line, the Classic 250 has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.
- 250 operating voltage
- Max current out: 63 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
To ensure proper start-up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- CE Certified Listed
- FCC Class B Listed
- Made in the USA