Midnite Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller
The Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller is MidNite Solar’s most popular model. It has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro, and Wind Modes. The Classic 150 has a maximum output current of 96 amps, an operating voltage of 150 volts, and works with 12 to 72-volt battery systems.
- 150 operating voltage
- Max current out: 96 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
To ensure proper start-up and MPPT operation, the minimum initial PV input voltage should be at least 30% higher than the highest expected battery voltage.
Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and printed Manual.
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- CE Certified Listed
- FCC Class B Listed
- Made in the USA