- Positive power tolerance (0~ +5W)
- longi solar panel
- High module conversation efficiency
- Slower power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year <2%, 0.55% year 2-25
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection
- Adaptable to harsh environment: passed rigorous salt mist and ammonia tests
- Outstanding low light performance, average relative efficiency 97.5% or better at 200W/m2
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
- Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current
- Performance – Positive power tolerance 0~+5W positive tolerance of maximal power guaranteed. High conversion efficiency, highest up to 18.8%. Excellent performance in low irradiance. Outstanding power output in low irradiance conditions, such as dawn, dusk and cloudy days.
- Anti-PID – Anti-PID techniques of processing solar cells and encapsulating modules applied; adaptable for the installation in hot and highly humid areas.
- Adaptable – Excellent anti salt mist and anti-ammonia capability and is adaptable to the harsh environments, such as seaside farms. Super robust resistance and able to bear 2400 Pa wind load and 5400 Pa snow load.