- Positive power tolerance (0~ +5W)
- longi solar panel
- High module conversation efficiency
- Slower power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year <2%, 0.55% year 2-25
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection
- Adaptable to harsh environment: passed rigorous salt mist and ammonia tests
- Outstanding low light performance, average relative efficiency 97.5% or better at 200W/m2
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
- Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current
- Performance – Positive power tolerance 0~+5W positive tolerance of maximal power guaranteed. High conversion efficiency, highest up to 18.8%. Excellent performance in low irradiance. Outstanding power output in low irradiance conditions, such as dawn, dusk and cloudy days.
- Anti-PID – Anti-PID techniques of processing solar cells and encapsulating modules applied; adaptable for the installation in hot and highly humid areas.
- Adaptable – Excellent anti salt mist and anti-ammonia capability and is adaptable to the harsh environments, such as seaside farms. Super robust resistance and able to bear 2400 Pa wind load and 5400 Pa snow load.
There are no reviews yet.