LONGi LR4-72HPH 435W Mono 144half-cell Silver 35mm – Solar Panels
LONGi 380w Mono PERC Solar Panels w 144 Half-cut Cells (72 cell equivalent). Silver 35mm frame, white backsheet and MC4 connectors w/ 1200mm cable.
The LONGi HPH Series combines High Efficiency, Low LID Mono PERC cells with Half-cut Technology to improve performance and boost production. This module series has a max system voltage of 1500V and a UL Type 4 Fire Rating. 35mm frames reduce weight while still providing the strength and resilience needed to rate 5400Pa for front side static loading and 2400Pa for rear side static loading.
LONGi has produced photovoltaic cells since 2007 and is the world leader in photovoltaic cell production. The LR6 lineup is an efficient monocrystalline 60-cell module, with excellent electrical and solid structural performance (5400 Pa snow load and 2400 Pa wind load). These modules feature black 40mm frames with black back sheets, MC4 connectors, and industry-standard -0/+5W sorting.
LONGi backs these modules with a 10-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty. They are certified to UL 1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and are manufactured in an ISO 9001/14001 certified facility.
The LONGi 355W Solar Panel LR4-60HPB-355M Black Black has an outstanding aesthetic appearance, best suited for rooftop installations.
– Positive Power Tolerance (0~ +5W)
– High Module Efficiency (19%)
– Slower power degradation enabled by Low LID Mono PERC technology: first year <2%, 0.55% years 2-25
– Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection
– Reduced resistive loss with lower operating current
– Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature
– Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current
– 10 year warranty for materials and processing
– 25 year warranty for extra linear power output
- Product warranty: 10 Years
- Power warranty: 10 Years of 93.05% Output Power, 25 Years of 84.8% Output Power
There are no reviews yet.