Hanwha – Q.Peak DUO L-G5.2 395W Mono, 35mm, MC4 Hanwha – Q.Peak DUO L-G5.2 395W Mono, 35mm, MC4
- Frame Width: 35mm
- Connection Type: MC4
- Cells: 72
- Watts: 395
- Model Number: Q.Peak DUO L-G5.2 395W
- Hanwha QCELL 395W SPECS
Solar Panel Warranty Information
- 25-Year Warranty for Extra Linear Power Output
- 12-Year Warranty for Materials & Processing
- -0.54% Degradation Factor
- At Least 93.1% Nominal Power up to 10 Years
- At Least 85% Power Output at Year 25
The new Hanwha QCELL high-performance module Q.PEAK DUO L-G5.2 is the ideal solution for commercial and utility applications thanks to a combination of its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM and cutting edge cell interconnection. This 1500V IEC/UL solar module with its 6 busbar cell design ensures superior yields with up to 395Wp while having a very low LCOE.
LOW ELECTRICITY GENERATION COSTS
- Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 19.9%.
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
EXTREME WEATHER RATING
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (2400Pa).
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty.
- QCELLS are a leading global solar company constantly exploring new approaches and technologies at our four state-of-the-art R&D centers in Germany, Korea, Malaysia, and China. QCELLS heavy investments and deep commitment to R&D continue to advance its products and manufacturing methods.
- The products have been independently tested and certified by the rigorous quality assurance program of the German certification institute, VDE, and their additional internal quality testing programs.
- Fully-automated manufacturing factories and our state-of-the-art Manufacturing Execution System (MES) allow for full traceability of all products, from procurement to logistics, and helps Hanwha optimize the entire production process.
For more information about QCELL Solar Panels visit their website by clicking the link below!