The Venture 30 packs the power you need to keep those small devices, cameras and tablets charged no matter the elements you may be out battling. With an IPX6 weatherproof rating and 7800mAh, the Venture will keep everything running smoothly.
- Built-In Micro USB Tip – Tangle-free charging for phones and tablets. Certified cables for efficient charging.
- Solar Ready™ – Built-in Charging Tip. No extra cables to lose. Charge up in 4 hours from USB – in 9 hours of full sun from the Nomad 7.
- Waterproof in Use – Dunk it, spray it, use it in the rain. Power that handles whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. No rubber plugs needed.
- 30 Wh, 7,800mAh Power Pack – Power phones (2-3x), tablets (1x) and more. Lightweight and packable from the airport to the trail.
- High-speed USB 4.8A across dual ports – Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO CHARGE YOUR VENTURE 30 RECHARGER:
- The Sun
The Venture 30 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 can recharge it in about 9 hours.
- USB Port
The Venture 30 can be recharged from a 2A USB Source in about 5 hours.
VENTURE 30 RECHARGER POWERS YOUR DEVICE BY:
Two high-speed ports (4.8A) capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible, at the same time. Power two devices at once or share with a buddy. Integrated Flood Charge optimizes your charging time.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.