Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Highlights
- Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports: At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
- Integrated 100W AC: Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
- Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB: No matter the phone, there’s a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging (fitness trackers, watches, etc.).
- Interactive OLED Display: Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
- Four Rugged Cables Included: We’re including the cables you need to get the job done and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
Three Ways to Charge the Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 28 Plus will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7-14 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 – 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3-5 hours.