Boulder 100 Solar Panel Highlights
- 100 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Boulder 100 Solar Panel Charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 100 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa 100 and Yetis.
Boulder 100 Works Best With
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack: 4-8 hours
- Yeti 150 Power Stations: 6-12 hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations: 16-32 hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations: 40-80 hours
- Yeti 1250 Power Stations: 24-48 hours
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline