Canadian Solar BiHiKu-CS3W-400 Bifacial Solar Panel
Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. No. 1 module supplier for quality and performance/price ratio in IHS Module Customer Insight Survey. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 36 GW deployed around the world since 2001.
The BiHiKu CS3W-400 Solar Panel Pallet is a Bifacial product producing power from the front and back sides for up to 30% more power from the back side and 24% more than conventional modules from the front. The bifacial technology also provides better shading tolerance. In addition, Canadian Solar is also producing this panel with 144 dual cell and poly and mono-PERC technology. With the improved linear power output warranty and enhanced product warranty, the CS3W-400 Bifacial Solar Panel Pallet is ideal for any project..
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, the CS3W-400 solar panel features a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency of 17.90-23.27%
- Low hot spot temperature risk and lower internal current
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37%/°C
- Low power loss in cell connection
- More power output thanks to low NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 41± 3°C
- Heavy snow and wind load capable at 5400 Pa and 2400 Pa respectively
- 12 Year Product warranty on materials and workmanship
- 30 Year Linear power output warranty