Backup SolarEdge Interface
The SolarEdge home backup solution automatically provides full or partial home backup power day or night, when the grid goes down. Unused solar power is stored in a high voltage battery. Such as LG Chem RESU, for use during grid failures providing increased home owner energy independence. In addition to its on-grid capabilities for maximizing self-consumption and electricity savings. The backup interface connects to the Energy Hub inverter (sold separately), automatically providing backup power to full or partial home loads during grid failures. It enables homeowners full flexibility when deciding which household loads to backup. The backup interface is pre-fitted with the SolarEdge energy meter (for self-consumption management) and the auto-transformer (for split phase balancing), for faster installations.
- Seamless integration with the Energy Hub Inverter, with Prism Technology to manage and monitor both PV generation and energy storage.
- Built-in Auto Transformer and Energy Meter for easier and faster installation.
- Generator connection support(*) Automatically provides backup power to home loads in the event of grid interruption.
- Scalable solution to support higher power & higher capacity(*)
- Full flexibility in which loads to backup -the entire home or selected loads.
There are no reviews yet.